SIGNS OF EMERGENCY
- Breathing trouble, visible bone, abnormal limb position, major trauma, ongoing seizures.
- Active bleeding, long-lasting vomiting/diarrhea, facial swelling, poison ingestion, poisonous bites.
- Call 1-865-637-0114 immediately if noticed.
- Chocolate, certain plants, medications, rodenticides, cleaning products.
- Call immediately if exposure is suspected.
If exposure is suspected, call us immediately or ASPCA Animal Poison Control at (888) 426-4435 or your vet.
PET FIRST AID & TRANSPORTATION
When transporting your pet to an emergency vet, keep calm, minimize movement, and call us at 1-865-637-0114 en route.