Call immediately or come in! During our hours of operation (7pm to 7am M-Th, 24 hours a day on weekends and holidays)
If time allows and you can, be prepared with the following information when you call us:
- What happened? – or – What signs have you noticed?
- How is the pet breathing?
- Is your pet alert?
- Is there any bleeding? If so, from where?
- Is your pet able to walk?
- Is there any abdominal distension?
- Is your pet urinating? Is there any straining or blood?
Again, if you note any of the above signs or feel your pet needs immediate medical attention, call us now for 24 hour emergency pet care in the greater East Tennessee area.